It's a Poketo party! Next week in Los Angeles, our friends at the art/design/lifestyle store Poketo are hosting Bold Rush, its first pop-up shop and art show in collaboration with The Bold Italic magazine.
The two-night event will also feature food, live music, and ping pong. It's happening Friday and Saturday, September 28-29 at the Poketo Store in the Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles. Here are some more details about the event:
Poketo Presents The Bold Italic Magazine’s Bold Rush EventFor further information about the event, go to the The Bold Italic website here and the Facebook event page here. Also be sure to check out all the fine wares for sale at the Poketo website.
Artshow, Pop Up Shop, Music, Food, and Ping Pong Party September 28 and 29th at Poketo Store
Date: September 28-29
Time: 6-9pm on both nights
Location: Poketo Store, 820 E. 3rd Street, Downtown LA.
- Vietnamese street food from Rice Paper Scissors, a pop-up café featured on Anthony Bourdain’s new Travel Channel show, The Layover.
- Live music performance from the East LA Empaths (members of Beachwood Sparks).
- DJ sets by Chris A and Emily Ryan.
- Berlin-style ping pong by American Tripps.
- DJ sets by Jimy Hey and DJ Pickpocket.