If you're in the Bay Area, and looking for something to do on a Thursday night, South Bay First Thursdays invites you to (Re)Present 2014, their annual celebration of API excellence in performance art, dance, music, and spoken word. The evening will include performances from members of Run River North, Soalnias, Peter Chung, Chara Bui and more. It's happening May 8 at the Theatre on San Pedro Square in downtown San Jose.
Here are some more details:
AACI South Bay First Thursday's (Re) PRESENT!For further information, check out Eventbrite and the Facebook event.
Thursday, May 8
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Theatre on San Pedro Square
29 N San Pedro St
San Jose, CA
Join us for a night of celebration and fun as we support our API artists during Asian Pacific American Heritage Month!!!
- Headlining - Special Accoustic Set with Run River North, indie fold-rock band who just finished touring with Goo Goo Dolls
- Soalnias - upcoming Bay Area, Thai-Laotian singer
- Peter Chung - Winner of Kollaboration SF 2012
- Fresh Gentz - RnB group, singing together for 13 years
- Wrawsome - competitive dance team located in South Bay
- Chara Bui - Bay Area musician, likes to animate and play guitar on her lap
- Anna Ha - spoken word artist, performed at Vagina Monologues, Sick Splits, open mis and many more
- Alyson Noele Sagala - female spoken word artist, an activist, and a traveler, placed 3rd in the annual SickSpits Poetry Slam 2013