What's up, podcast listeners! I am pleased to present another new edition of the Sound and Fury podcast. In Episode 21, I talk to actor and filmmaker Samantha Futerman about her award-winning documentary Twinsters, which tells the amazing true story of how she reunited with her long lost twin sister.
Thank you to all the regular listeners of Sound and Fury. To catch up on previous episodes, check out the archive. To stay up-to-date with future episodes as soon as they drop, be sure to subscribe. You can also find Sound and Fury on services like iTunes and Stitcher, where you can rate and review the show.
So... without further ado, here is my conversation with Samantha Futerman:
|SOUND AND FURY |
Episode 21: Samantha Futerman
In episode twenty-one, I talk to actor and Twinsters co-director Samantha Futerman about growing up as a Korean American adoptee, how a YouTube video reunited her with the twin sister she never knew she had, and why she decided to film the entire journey.
Download | Subscribe | iTunes | Stitcher
Some notes about this episode:
- To learn more about Twinsters, visit the movie's website.
- Watch the trailer for Twinsters, in theaters now.
- See Samantha and Anaïs telling their story on Good Morning America.
- For Samantha's credits, refer to her IMDb profile
- See Samantha in the trailer for The Motel
- See Samantha in the trailer for 21 & Over.
- Check out Samantha and Anaïs' book, Separated @ Birth: A True Love Story of Twin Sisters Reunited.
- Learn more Kindred, a foundation for adoptees and their families, co-founded by Samantha and Jenna Ushkowitz.