Hey Korean American smokers! Science needs you.

University of Southern California seeks smokers for a public health research study.

Are you Korean American? Are you in the Los Angeles area? Do you smoke?

I recently heard from a researcher at the University of Southern California's Health, Emotion & Addiction Laboratory who is currently recruiting Korean American cigarette smokers and vapers, ages 18 years or older, for a public health research study. I don't have much more in the way of details, but you will be compensated for your time and participation (and I hear the pay is pretty decent).

USC Research Study: LA Smokers/E-cigarette Users

If you smoke cigarettes and vape (use e-cig), you may be eligible to participate in a research study by University of Southern California investigators examining smoking and vaping. Compensation is available.

Call or Text (323) 813-PUFF


For further information, and to see if you are eligible to participate, go here.

angry archive