1. Nice try, Marvel. 'Dr. Strange' casting is still whitewashing.
Because when you think "really old mystical Asian man," you think... Tilda Swinton?
2. Ice Cube, Kevin Hart and Conan school a student driver
'Conan' staffer Diana Chang gets the most unhelpful driving lesson ever.
3. Lakers fan realizes the Lakers suck, becomes Warriors fan mid-game
Cameras catch fan switching jerseys during Lakers' blowout loss to Golden State.
4. The Last White Guy in Los Angeles
New Comedy Central webseries imagines the year 2042, when all the white people get transported to Canada.
5. Harass women in every language with this translation device
Dean doesn't speak Japanese, but with ili, sexual harassment has no language barriers!
6. Health aide arrested for assault on I.M. Pei
Eter Nikolaishvili is accused of attacking the 98-year-old world-renowned architect.
7. Man convicted of hate crimes for "NO MORE CHINESE" graffiti
62-year-old John Schenone was found guilty of misdemeanor vandalism and hate crime charges.
8. Watch the teaser trailer for 'Kubo and the Two Strings'
Set in mythical ancient Japan. But why is the voice cast so white?
9. What would Ms. Marvel say to Donald Trump?
Marvel editor Sana Amanat talks comic books on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers.'
10. Finally, An Asian Guy Who's Good at Math (Part Two)
Behold, Francis Su and the Presidents of the Mathematical Association of America.
Stay Angry, my friends.