Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 18... Tuesday Night Cafe, one of the longest running free public art space and revitalization project of Little Tokyo/Downtown Los Angeles, is celebrating its tenth anniversary with a party. And not just any party -- The Party. It's going to be a huge community event, and you're invited:
What is THE PARTY ???Tuesday Night Cafe has been going strong for ten years with free arts programming and no government funding. They're practically an L.A. institution. So help them celebrate! To learn more about The Party, go to the TN KAT website here. And stay updated at the Facebook page here.
THE PARTY is a...
* Music PARTY - Collaborative performances hourly!!! Find out who at tnkat.org!
* Dance PARTY - Dance all night w/ DJs: +he op+imis+, Phatrick, ANT, Waxstyles, LinoType!
* Community PARTY - check out & connect with awesome organizations and artists!
* Family-Friendly PARTY - Kids 12 & under FREE admission! Art activity for the kids!
* Yummy PARTY - The Park's Finest will be selling their L.A.-famous BBQ!!
* Fundraising PARTY - When it comes down to it, we keep the TNC venue free to all, but your support keeps it going. We'll give you an amazing evening for an amazing price.
THE PARTY - Currently in our 11th season, the "1st & 3rd Tuesday Night Cafe" series is now one of the longest-running FREE public art venues in Little Tokyo/Downtown L.A. And, after 10 years, wouldn’t YOU celebrate?
Tuesday Night Project's 10th Anniversary Fundraising Celebration
$15 presale/student/senior (60+)
$20 at the door
Free for kids 12 and under
This event is co-presented by the Japanese American Cultural and Community Center.