1. NBA security still has no idea who Jeremy Lin is
Hornets guard still gets stopped and carded by arena security "all the time."
2. Jeremy Lin scores 29 to stun San Antonio
Lin helps the Hornets come from behind -- waaay behind-- and deal the Spurs a historic loss.
3. Community calls for hate crime charges in triple homicide
Dan Popp fatally shot Phia Vue, Mai Vue and Jesus Manso-Perez in their Milwaukee apartment building.
4. "Why can't we have one white superhero?" said no one ever.
Joshua Luna's comic imagines the 'Iron Fist' casting scenario in an alternate dimension.
5. Pioneering Asian American scholar Don T. Nakanishi dies
Former UCLA professor was widely recognized as one of the forefathers of Asian American Studies.
6. 'Top Chef' Paul Qui arrested for assaulting girlfriend
Renowned Austin chef/restaurateur accused of assaulting girlfriend after a night of drugs and alcohol.
7. Man arrested for tossing giant snake into sushi restaurant
Angry customer set his 13-foot pet python loose in the restaurant after an altercation with management.
8. Police seek help identifying man found beaten(?) in Queens
Mystery patient wound bruised, bloody and semi-conscious at a Flushing bus stop.
9. There She Is... 'Miss India America' hits theaters on March 25
Indie comedy opening in limited release in Washington DC, Chicago and San Jose.
10. Ms. Marvel chooses a side in 'Civil War II'
Teaser image for Marvel Comics' crossover event shows Kamala Khan taking a stand against her namesake.
Stay Angry, my friends.