Hello, good readers! Calling all artists, illustrators, designers, doodlers and other folks of creative inclination. Next month marks another anniversary of this blog. Last year, to celebrate, we conducted a month-long Angryversary Art project, and it was a rousing success. So we're doing it again.
I've invited a handful of artists friends to submit their interpretations of the "Angry Asian Man" banner that sits up at the top of this website. So, every day next month, there will be a different artist's rendition of the banner.
But I need your help. In addition to the artists I've enlisted, I need more banners to fill in the rest of February's 28 days. So how about it? I know there are more than a few artistically talented readers out there. I invite you to submit your own Angryversary banner art, to be showcased at the top of this website.
Here are some specifications:
- Submit your version of the blog banner that will replace this one for a day.
- Dimensions: 1000 x 120
- Format: Static .jpg, .gif, or .png
- You can do whatever you want, as long as it says "Angry Asian Man" somewhere in there.
- Please exercise good taste.
- Include a short one-paragraph bio of yourself.
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The submission deadline is 11:59pm PST on January 30, 2015. I'll choose my favorite Angryversary pieces to be showcased on the blog throughout the month of February. Each selected artist will be credited and featured on the blog, and receive supreme bragging rights. Looking forward to seeing your submissions. Good luck!